When asked What did you do as a kid that would be considered as dangerous today? Some of my Facebook friends from one of my mommy groups I’m in had these answers:
- Playing outside
- Rode my bike all over the neighborhood with no adult supervision
- Talk back to my parents like kids do today. Be disrespectful for no reason.
- Road in the bed of my father’s pick up truck
- Drank water out of a hose!!!!!!
- Played on a merry go round until we fell off.
- Rode on handlebars of bike no helmet.
My answer is: riding on the tailgate of my grandpas house on a country dirt road.
So my question to you is, what would be your answer?