Hank Zipzer: The World’s Greatest Underachiever
Just in case you didn’t know…Henry Winkler (AKA The Fonz) has written a series of books for kids with dyslexia.
The critically acclaimed Hank Zipzer: The World’s Greatest Underachiever books, written by Henry Winkler of Happy Days, follows the everyday adventures of a bright boy with learning challenges.
- Niagara Falls, or Does It?
- I Got A D in Salami
- Day of the Iguana
- The Zippity Zinger
- The Night I Flunked My Field Trip
- Holy Enchilada!
- Help! Somebody Get Me Out of Fourth Grade!
- Summer School! What Genius Thought That Up?
- My Secret Life As a Ping-Pong Wizard
- My Dog’s A Scaredy-Cat: A Halloween Tail
- The Curtain Went Up, My Pants Fell Down
- Barfing in the Backseat: How I Survived My Family Road Trip
- Who Ordered This Baby? Definitely Not Me!
- The Life of Me: Enter at Your Own Risk
- A Tale of Two Tails
- Dump Trucks and Dogsleds: I’m on My Way, Mom!
- A Brand New Me
- My Book of Pickles…OOPS, I Mean Lists
I would definitely recommend these books as your kids get older!