As a former high school and college basketball player, I knew that I always had to workout to better myself for my sport, but it’s only been recently where I’ve really become someone who is addicted to working out. I think this time it’s more important because it isn’t because I have to do it for a team or a coach, but because I’m doing it for myself.
The following is a list of how I knew that I was a workout addict.
- You immediately start to notice the type of shoes people are wearing and begin to have shoe envy.
- You’ve only been going to the gym for three weeks but you knew your locker lock combo after the first day.
- You have a whole page of workout apps on your iPhone.
- When your kids wake up in the morning and see what you’re wearing they ask if you’re going to work out.
- You’re making blog posts about how you’re addicted to working out.
Do you see the signs in yourself? Do you see different signs? Share with me your experiences!