My 365 Podcasts A Year education goal is rolling along. I just recently realized I hadn’t been posting the ones I was listening to on my Calendar. Over the weekend, I caught up and I also started to organize the podcasts into themed weeks. I’ll still be covering a broad range of topics throughout the year. Having a theme though seems like the smart way to get as much information as possible into my head.
This week is going to be Money Week!
- Day 060 — Are you just not smart with money?
- Day 061 — How to Make Tough Money Decisions
- Day 062 — Teach Children About Money
- Day 063 — Breaking Up With Bad Money Habits
- Day 064 — Breaking the Taboo of Talking about Money with Family and Bosses
- Day 065 — Enjoying The Holidays Without Spending A Dime
Next week is going to be all about Joy! If you like these podcasts and want to see the whole 365 compilation check out my google calendar page to see all of them: here.
If you’re a podcaster who wants to get more traffic, feel free to add your links to this and future podcast posts and I’ll be sure to but your episodes on my playlist.