Have you always wanted to learn to be one of those organized mom that seem to get through each day with no effort?
Does it feel like that dream is sitting on the shelf gathering dust? It used to be that way for me too and has dipped back and forth between organized and disorganized.
For months of the year I would daydream about getting my proverbial stuff together but recently I realized that dreaming wasn’t going to get me where I wanted to be. I HAD to take action.
So here’s what I’m doing now to get back to it…
Running is going to be my go to workout for the month of March. I’m going to mark it on my calendar and get it done.
- Monday: 1 hour kid workout = 1 running session
- Tuesday : 1 hour kid tutoring session = 1 walking session. 1 hour kid gym workout = 1 walking session
- Wednesday : 1 hour kid workout = 1 running session
- Thursday: 1 hour kid tutoring session = 1 walking session
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: long kid practice = long run
- Sunday: long kid practice = walk
The other day I wrote about multitask vs single task and these running sessions will be a multitask due to location but single task due to the running focus.
What do you want to learn to do or how to be? What’s your plan to get there?