There are a few things I’ve learned over the years that I can’t live without. They aren’t needs really but they definitely make life easier:
- Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker. It might be a little expensive at almost $130 but when you use it daily instead of going to your favorite coffee spot think of it as saving $3-4 dollars a day. We switched to this kind of a machine because my husband gets up hours before I do and making a whole pot was silly since I wasn’t drinking old cold coffee when we first had kids. [Purchase this item]
- Downy Automatic Dispenser. I don’t use downy in all my loads but when I do this is the only way to go. It’s a set it and forget it method of mixing your downy into your wash. [Purchase this item]
- Ninja Professional Countertop Blender. Smoothies are a cinch with this machine and for a special treat use frozen bananas instead of ice cubes and you can make “ice cream” without having to wait for an ice cream machine to prep. [Purchase this item]
- O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System. I currently own two of these. One for upstairs and one for downstairs. Washable mop heads make for easy cleaning. [Purchase this item]
- George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press. If you have kids you should get one of these bad boys! Quesadillas or grilled cheese are just the beginning of what you can grill with this. [Purchase this item]
With just these five things I’m sure your life will be a little bit easier!
Tell me… what is your favorite household item?