This year I’m vowing to read 36 books. It sounds like a lot but really its about 3 a month. If I can listen to an audiobook in about 7-10 hours I think I have enough space in my life to listen to that many.
In my quest I wanted to organize those books in a memory book and came up with the Digital Reading Journal. I’m a sucker for all things Goodnotes at the moment and this is going to be a nice addition to my collection of journals.
This goodnotes product is great for alphabetically organizing my reading adventures and can expand to include books I read for years to come.
This file comes with:
- 26 Dividers for each letter of the alphabet
- Reading List page to track all my reading on one page
- Book Page with Lined space to write
- Book Page with Lined Space to write and a place holder for an image of the book cover.
- Book Page with Grid space to write
- Book Page with Grid space to write and a place holder for an image of the book cover.
All of my digital products for SkepadsByPatty are good to use with Goodnotes and Notability and will work with most other pdf editing programs.
Are you working on a reading goal? Let me know what you’re reading in the comments and check back throughout the months to see what I’ve been up to.
Also check out all the other great items at SketchpadsbyPatty on Etsy.