The final two questions are upon us!!! Thinking I may have to give this another whirl next year…a year is a long time in the life of a mom and in this day and age who knows what life will be like a year from now. So here they are…my final jeopardy moment… 38 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Mom Right Now!
More questions are answered on these posts:
- NOT SURE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR NOT
- MAYBE WHEN MY KIDS GET OLDER.
- I DON’T MIND THE CHATTING IT UP BUT CHANGING THE SCENERY WOULD BE NICE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- 10 STEPS LATER HE BROKE UP WITH ME
- MY LITTLE COWORKERS/EMPLOYEES
- SAME AGE THAT MY MOM HAD ME
- I GUESS THAT’S COMMON WITH MILITARY KIDS
- I’VE BEEN SO DISTANT IN THE PAST
- THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS GOT THEM THROUGH FEELING TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE
- THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST FAKED THEIR INTEREST
- THERE WASN’T SOME BIG SIGN THAT SAID “GET MARRIED NOW”.
- HEAVY ON THE SHOULDERS
- IT WAS A NICE LITTLE CEREMONY
- WE HAD NO EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WAS WHAT MADE IT SEEM SO LONG
- I WANT THEM TO GROW UP AND MEET THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES
- HOME IS SOMETHING THAT I MISS
- VULNERABLE TO THESE THINGS
- ANYTHING I CAN SING ALONG TO
37. Is the present year anything like you imagined it would be when you were growing up?
Because of COVID I don’t think anyone would imagine that this year would have been how it turned out.
I don’t remember spending too much of my time thinking about “when I grow up”. I guess I had certain plans in my mind of where I’d end up, but really I think adulthood and parenthood are harder than I thought they’d be but in reality everyone seems to think that when they finally reach this age.
38. What advice would you give to your younger self at age 20? 30? 40?
I think in my earlier years I would have saved more money. There were a few things that I spent money on that I didn’t need. I should have used that to have more expeirences instead of things.
In my thirties I got into quite a bit of debt because I was a little too much of a people pleaser. I don’t think I’d be debt free at this point, but I definitely could have lessened the amount of debt I have now by making smarter choices. I think if we had less debt as a family right now our lives would be a little easier.
Other than that I think I’ve done pretty well for myself. Its hard to say what I would want to do differently back then because of what I’ve done now.
Do you know of any other articles like this with questions? I’d love to bounce to another series soon! Remember to answer these in the comments! I’m loving getting to know everyone!