We’re in the home-stretch now! 38 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Mom Right Now bringing you all the stuff that you didn’t want to know about me!
More questions are answered on these posts:
- NOT SURE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR NOT
- MAYBE WHEN MY KIDS GET OLDER.
- I DON’T MIND THE CHATTING IT UP BUT CHANGING THE SCENERY WOULD BE NICE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- 10 STEPS LATER HE BROKE UP WITH ME
- MY LITTLE COWORKERS/EMPLOYEES
- SAME AGE THAT MY MOM HAD ME
- I GUESS THAT’S COMMON WITH MILITARY KIDS
- I’VE BEEN SO DISTANT IN THE PAST
- THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS GOT THEM THROUGH FEELING TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE
- THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST FAKED THEIR INTEREST
- THERE WASN’T SOME BIG SIGN THAT SAID “GET MARRIED NOW”.
- HEAVY ON THE SHOULDERS
- IT WAS A NICE LITTLE CEREMONY
- WE HAD NO EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WAS WHAT MADE IT SEEM SO LONG
- I WANT THEM TO GROW UP AND MEET THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES
- HOME IS SOMETHING THAT I MISS
- VULNERABLE TO THESE THINGS
35. What would your perfect day be like? Describe it.
Lately my perfect days have been on the golf course. The moments when the whole family are together and outdoors and enjoying the company of each other are something that I cherish. I’m sure sleeping in and being household chore free for the day would be a bonus, but really when it’s just all of us together is when I’m in my most perfect moment.
36. What’s the one song or album that means the most to you?
My music tastes have changed so much over the years. Really the songs that I can sing and get my emotions out are the best songs of the moment. Anything NYSNC related or NKOTB related bring back so many good memories, but my music tastes range from seeing Puff Daddy & The family in concert to seeing Michael Bublé and Harry Connick Jr in concert so really anything that I can sing along to and feel good about is something memorable.
Got some good answers to these? Share them in the comments. I’d love to get to know you!