So here are two more of the 38 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Mom Right Now.
My other posts that are answers to this list of questions are:
- NOT SURE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR NOT
- MAYBE WHEN MY KIDS GET OLDER.
- I DON’T MIND THE CHATTING IT UP BUT CHANGING THE SCENERY WOULD BE NICE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- 10 STEPS LATER HE BROKE UP WITH ME
- MY LITTLE COWORKERS/EMPLOYEES
- SAME AGE THAT MY MOM HAD ME
- I GUESS THAT’S COMMON WITH MILITARY KIDS
15. Who was your best friend growing up? Who is your best friend now?
As a mom my one regret is losing track of my friends. Some of them, who are moms seem to understand the dillemma, but I have a few that aren’t married or have kids who I really should have stayed in better conact with and sadly I didn’t.
Other than contact on facebook, I really have been bad about keeping in touch with people in general. My intentions are good, but my executition is horrible.
Like right now, one of my oldest friends is going through an amazingly hard time dealing with her father’s recent injury and declining health. I feel like I want to reach out to her and with the pandemic complicating things, I never have really given her the support she needs.
I try to comment when I can, but really I feel like because I’ve been so distant in the past, it’s going to look really disingenuous of me if I start now trying to be there for her.
16. Have you ever had an abortion?
No. Luckily, I have never been in a position where I thought that was even an option that I’d need to consider.
This being an election year I’m sure that everyone has their opinion on the subject and I’m sure their reasons for their opinion are valid. I’m not one to start a debate until I want to see it all the way through and that one is definitely a conversation that needs to be done in person. Misreading or interpreting comments would be very detrimental.
Tell me about your best friend! Do you have an online bestfriend? If so tag them and I’ll check them out!