I got backed up with some other things. Our school district is debating if whether to start hybrid school or not. So I’m late in posting this but I want to get through the list from the post called 38 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Mom Right Now. I thought I’d answer a few of the questions they asked at a time and hope that you might answer them too.
My other posts that are answers to this list of questions are:
- NOT SURE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR NOT
- MAYBE WHEN MY KIDS GET OLDER.
- I DON’T MIND THE CHATTING IT UP BUT CHANGING THE SCENERY WOULD BE NICE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- 10 STEPS LATER HE BROKE UP WITH ME
- MY LITTLE COWORKERS/EMPLOYEES
11. (If she didn’t work): What was it like being a stay-at-home mom at that time? Would you do it all over again? What would you change?
I think I would have started getting organized with my life a lot sooner than I have. Everything seems out of control in moments where it shouldn’t and I’m sure that I could have done a better job of it.
12. When did you lose your virginity and to whom?
I’m not one to kiss and tell but I will say my love life started way later than most girls I knew. No one serious came until college and even then it was short lived. I had my first kiddo at 33. The same age that my mom had me which was kind of a cool coincidence. I sometimes make the comparison of where my mom was and where I am. I’m sure my mom felt the same way I did about being an adult but I feel like she was a lot more mature than I am at this age.
Getting back on track with commenting back on these types of posts. Throw me your answers and I’ll comment back soon!