I got backed up with some other things. Our school district is debating if whether to start hybrid school or not. So I’m late in posting this but I want to get through the list from the post called 38 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Mom Right Now. I thought I’d answer a few of the questions they asked at a time and hope that you might answer them too.
My other posts that are answers to this list of questions are:
- NOT SURE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR NOT
- MAYBE WHEN MY KIDS GET OLDER.
- I DON’T MIND THE CHATTING IT UP BUT CHANGING THE SCENERY WOULD BE NICE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- 10 STEPS LATER HE BROKE UP WITH ME
- MY LITTLE COWORKERS/EMPLOYEES
11. (If she didn’t work): What was it like being a stay-at-home mom at that time? Would you do it all over again? What would you change?
I think I would have started getting organized with my life a lot sooner than I have. Everything seems out of control in moments where it shouldn’t and I’m sure that I could have done a better job of it.
12. When did you lose your virginity and to whom?
I’m not one to kiss and tell but I will say my love life started way later than most girls I knew. No one serious came until college and even then it was short lived. I had my first kiddo at 33. The same age that my mom had me which was kind of a cool coincidence. I sometimes make the comparison of where my mom was and where I am. I’m sure my mom felt the same way I did about being an adult but I feel like she was a lot more mature than I am at this age.
Getting back on track with commenting back on these types of posts. Throw me your answers and I’ll comment back soon!
13 thoughts on “Same age that my mom had me”