Still working my way through a great post called 38 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Mom Right Now. I thought I’d answer a few of the questions they asked at a time and hope that you might answer them too.
My other posts that are answers to this list of questions are:
- NOT SURE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR NOT
- MAYBE WHEN MY KIDS GET OLDER.
- I DON’T MIND THE CHATTING IT UP BUT CHANGING THE SCENERY WOULD BE NICE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- 10 STEPS LATER HE BROKE UP WITH ME
9. How have your notions of what it means to be a woman changed over your lifetime?
I don’t think that my view of being a woman has changed but I’ve definitely learned there is a lot of responsibility put on women’s shoulders that I didn’t see on my moms shoulders. Being a wife and a mom and a “me“ is hard work! It’s not as fun as I thought it’d be to live the life of an adult.
10. (If she worked): What was it like being a working mom at that time? Would you do it all over again? What would you change?
I love being a stay at home mom. Sometimes I wonder what it’d be like if I worked and had a real life away from my kiddos. I’m lucky though. Sometimes I wish I had more to talk about than my little coworkers/employees called my daughter and son.
I’m loving writing out these little memories. Hope you love them too. Answer them in the comments for me and I’ll comment back!