Quick How to Coupon Lesson:
- Make your grocery list.
- Search for a coupon for everything on your list on coupons.com or similar sites.
- Once you have all your coupons, check the weekly ads from the stores you already shop at and see which “deal” will be better. Most stores have them up on their websites to make it easy and some have them up a week early so you have lots of time to collect your coupons and make your list.
- Go shopping and make sure to get exactly which product shows up on the coupon so you’ll be sure to be able to use your coupon.
- Be patient with the cashier. Sometimes the coupons don’t scan the first time…if they don’t see if they can enter the number manually and be nice since it is an extra step in your checkout process.
- Save an average of $20.00 a shopping trip!!
The only thing difficult about couponing is staying organized.
What’s your favorite thing to save money on?
Mine is a good deal on razors since they tend to be pretty expensive when I buy them in the grocery store.